Airflex have just re-launched their website and to celebrate their new e-launch. They asked me to take part in a “From Day To Night With Airflex” blog post challenge. I had to pick a pair of shoes and show one way of wearing them in a day time outfit and another look wearing the same shoes in a night time outfit to portray the versatility of Airflex shoes! I love a good styling challenge and jumped at the chance!
I chose the Milan Ultraviolet Pumps because I am obsessed with this colour and knew that they would work well with lots of different outfits! The benefits of wearing Airflex shoes are they are built for comfort, breathability and durability! They are made from leather and also have leather lining. The Milan pumps are great heels to wear during the day because they are so comfy and soft on your feet! No pressure on my soles at all! I must say I did have to pop a heel grip in the back of the shoes because they were a little bit big, this worked fine though.
- Leave me a comment below telling me which pair of shoes is your favourite from the Airflex lookbook. Browse it here.
- Like the Airflex Facebook page here and tell them I sent you
- Like Mama Stylista on Facebook
- Follow Mama’s blog via Bloglovin’ here or Networked Blogs on Facebook here
- Bonus entries if you share this comp and leave a comment telling me how!
8. This competition is open to Australian residents only