I’m obsessed with black! Check out my Instagram feed and you’ll see what I mean. I know I wear it too often but it’s just so versatile! The motto for attendees at Fashion Week is if in doubt wear black and it’s so true. It’s stylish, flattering and easy to wear. What’s not to love?
I try and steer clear during summer but in winter it’s a different story! It’s so hard not to wear anything else. My trick is to wear different textures like the gorgeous outfit below. Mix fur with waxed jeans, gold accents and mesh for winter uber-chic!
All Black Everything!
2. Marc Jacobs Sunglasses $291.95 via Vision Direct
3. J Brand Mid Rise Coated Super Skinny $309 via David Jones
5. Rachael Ruddick East West Shopper $445 via David Jones
6. The Mode Collective Mesh Bootie $299 via Styletread
The outfit below is a stylish casual look! I’ve mixed textures again and kept it simple with great winter basics. The leather knee high boot and top with a sheer hem breaks up the outfit and the fur adds instant glam. Black doesn’t have to be boring!
4. Status Anxiety Passing Moment Tote $279 via The Iconic
5. Maria Rossi Messina Boot $299.95 via Styletread
Are you a fan of black? Which outfit is your fave?
Looking for a style revamp? Hire me as your personal stylist! Full deets here.