I love Maybelline products especially the Great Lash Mascara and Maybelline Dream Matt Mousse which I use for daily coverage. So I was very excited to hear about the launch of the new range!
The Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation range is their first vitamin enriched long wear foundation and concealer product with skin improving Actyl-C. It provides all-day flawless coverage and smoother, more even skin in just 3 weeks!
“The key benefits of the product are:
- ENRICHED WITH ACTYL C This powerful vitamin derivate leaves skin feeling energized. Skin looks fresh, healthy and radiant. Helps promote skin regeneration, evens discolouration and dull areas for a fresh, healthy and radiant glow.
- VISIBLY IMPROVED SKIN IN JUST THREE WEEKS You will see noticeable changes in your skin in just 3 weeks including: smoother skin, more even skin tone, brightening of dull areas and altogether more hydrated, supple complexion.
- FLAWLESS ALL-DAY COVERAGE The innovative air-cushioned pigments feel lightweight and comfortable on your skin while providing full coverage all day and a flawless finish
- AND THAT’S NOT ALL You can further brighten and conceal problem areas using the Better Skin Concealer. Just like the liquid foundation, the concealer is enriched with the same skin improving ingredients and is perfect for blemishes, redness, dark circles and other imperfections.”
Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation $21.95 is available in 8 shades: 005 Beige, 010 Ivory, 020 Cameo, 021 Nude, 030 Sand, 032 Golden, 040 Fawn, & 048 Sun Beige. Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Concealer $14.95 is available in 2 shades: 02 Light & 03 Medium.
Unfortunately for me these shades are too light for my colouring so I asked two of my readers Leanne Murphy, Area Manager of Stuart Weitzman and Alanna Stevens, Sales Manager at Aussie Adventure and Director at Life Project Cambodia to give them a go!
Leanne trialled the Foundation 021 Nude and Concealer 02 Light/Clair.
“Working in fashion retail I need a make up to be able to keep me looking fresh all day and if it keeps improving my skin, even better! Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation gives a flawless finish on my skin. It reduced redness leaving my face natural looking and fresh! Usually I buy Clinique or a high-end make up brand but since trying Maybeline it really leaves my face looking perfect. I grew up in the Australian sun so my skin has alot of sun blemishes. The concealer covers the redness and darker sun blemishes and the foundation smoothes and blends an even natural skin tone over my face. Very happy with this product.”
Alannah trialled the Foundation 030 Sand and Concealer 03 Medium
Today I used Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin in sand shade. I found it easy to apply as the texture was light and smooth. It gave me an overall cover that blended well and I felt it brighten my appearance instantly in a natural way. I am fussy when it comes to foundation application, meaning the way it comes out of the bottle. I loved the pump bottle for a no fuss/no waste application. I touched up the dark circles under my eyes with Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin concealer. I only needed to use a small amount to freshen up my look and I was ready to go. I would definitely use both products again for a flawless, confident look.
In a nutshell this range would be great for women who:
- Have busy lifestyles, are constantly on the go and multitasking, so they want their products to be quick easy and offer 2-in-1 solutions. (Mums!!)
- Either currently wear long-wearing foundations or are unsatisfied with their current foundation that does not last or makes their skin breakout.
- Have concerns that wearing foundation can be bad for their skin, clog pores and make it break out
All of the above would be me, I’m just hoping they release a darker shade!
Are you interested in trialling Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation for yourself? I have a $100 Priceline voucher to giveaway to one lucky Mama Stylista reader!
All you have to do is enter via the box below:
Check out the Superstay Better Skin Beauty Heaven Trial Teams to see what other people are saying about the foundation here.