Brought to you by Heinz
I am always looking for varied, quick and easy, nutritional baby food for my 8 month old to enjoy.
Heinz Infant is full of ‘Just the Good Stuff!’ A tasty range of products that mums can feel confident to serve and that kids will love!
This wholesome baby food range is chock full of carefully selected nutritious ingredients approved by nutritionists who are passionate about flavours and are Mums themselves.
All baby pouch and jar recipes are steam cooked and lovingly prepared in country Victoria.
Mums can rest assured that Heinz Infant meals are preservative free, of a high quality and tasty so we can concentrate on worrying about other things!!
Heinz Infant meals are great for time poor parents who want more quality bonding time with their kids and less time in the kitchen.
Heinz also provides toddler recipes that your baby will love! They are easy to prepare, nutritious and tasty too. I’ve picked 3 of my faves below:
Baby Food Recipes Your Toddler Will Love
Baby Shepherds Pie
- 1x 120g pouch Heinz® Lamb & Vegetables with Ricotta
- 1 Tbsp mashed potato
- 1 tsp grated cheddar cheese (or to taste)
1. Pour a pouch of Heinz® Lamb & Veg with Ricotta into an oven proof ramekin, top with mashed potato and cheese
2. Place in a warm oven for 10-15 mins or until golden brown
3. Allow to cool and test temperature before serving to baby. Makes one serve
Poached Fruit with Custard and Banana Crumble
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 dried apricots or dates, diced
- 1x 120g pouch HEINZ® Choc Cherry Coconut Custard
- ¼ banana, mashed
- 2 tsp Farex® rice cereal
1. Combine apple, pear and apricots in a small saucepan with 3 tablespoons water. Cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Spoon a serve of the fruit between two serving bowls. Top each with half the HEINZ® pouch.
3. Combine banana and cereal and scatter over the custard to resemble crumble.
4. Serve one portion to baby then refrigerate remainder for another meal.
Hawaiian Beef Burgers
Makes approx. 16
- 200g lean beef mince
- 1 Tbsp finely grated onion
- 1x 120g pouch HEINZ® Pear Orange & Pineapple
- 2 tsp Farex® Original Multigrain Cereal
- 1 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
1. Combine mince, onion, ½ the Heinz® pouch, Farex® cereal and parsley in a mixing bowl. Mix with your hands until well combined.
2. Form mixture into small patties and cook in a lightly oiled pre-heated frying pan, for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
3. Serve with remaining pouch or a favourite dipping sauce or with some mashed vegetables.