21 Racewear Dresses for Apple Shape Body Types
If you are heading to race day but you have no idea what dresses are for apple shape body types then this post is for you!
Apple figures tend to have a rounded stomach, broad shoulders and a less defined waist. Apples also possess slim hips, lovely legs and can either have a small or ample bust.
If you gain weight fat stores around your upper half especially the mid-section. So your goals are to accentuate slim arms and decolletage. This will bring some shape to the waist and balance the torso.
Accentuating slim legs will bring balance to your frame by creating a flow from your top half to your bottom half.
With that in mind I’ve found 20 dresses to help you ooze confidence and style on race day!
21 Racewear Dresses for Apple Shape Body Type
Here are some tips for choosing a dress for apple body shape:
- An A line dress is very flattering as the full skirt will give the illusion of a smaller waist
- V-Neck dresses are great for ample busts.
- Choose an empire line if you have a small bust
- Wrap dresses are great as they accentuate the bust and the side tie draws attention from the waist
- Avoid halternecks
- Avoid fitted or clingy silhouettes
- A drop waist is flattering for apples
- Look for styles that sculpt the waist
- Peplum is a very style flattering because it masks the midsection
- Draw attention to areas of your body you really like, legs, arms, cleavage
Happy Race Day! x